Since 1992, Argentina, dedicated to research and development of sensors, controllers and software, for the measurement of moisture and temperature of materials.
Applications in: Agriculture - Industry - Laboratory - Engineering
Soil moisture meter in 3 prof levels
MI-9 Reader & SH-9 Sensor
The measuring equipment consists of a moisture meter, portable, "MI-9" with interchangeable sensors, probe "SH-9" type nozzle 30 mm in diameter and 1 meter long, which has 3 humidity sensors , 20 cm apart from each other and a plastic tube of 40 mm diameter and 1 meter long, which is buried in the ground representative location and serves as protective cladding of the probe.
For the determination of moisture, the probe is inserted into the tube buried, so that the sensors are installed to 20 cm, 40 cm and 60 cm depth, so that they can register 3 moisture levels in the same zone.
Once the reader displays the data obtained, these are stored in its memory.
This form of measurement facilitates insertion of the probe into the ground, reducing wear thereof, and that is not buried directly and increases the accuracy of the readings, because the ground is not modified.
Can take readings at various points of the terrain, installing each corresponding sensor cladding tube.
During the read operation, each measurement can be identified with a number in the analyzer for further study, after being stored in the memory.
The reader includes factory calibration for 3 types of soil: sand, loam and clay.
Calibrations show directly the percentage of field capacity.
You can also measure soil temperature using the temperature lance "ST-2/50" connected to the analyzer "MI-9".
Characteristics of the SH-9 sensor
Characteristics of the MI-9 reader
- 3 Moisture sensores for reading to 20, 40 and 60 cm of prof.
- Simultaneous reading of the sensors.
- Directly expresses the moisture content referred to the field capacity.
- The reader "MI-9" is 3 types of calibrations for soils: Clay, Franco, Sandy.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Moisture range 0 to 100% of field capacity.
- Resolution 1 %.
- Sensor dimensions: diameter 25 mm, length 1 meter.
- Dimensions of protective cladding tube: diameter 40 mm, length 1 meter.
- Moisture measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Reading of previous measurements
- Setting the standard or factory calibration
Optionals programming functions
- Programming of new products
- Deleting calibrations
- Changing calibrations
- Single-jack input for all sensors interchangeable.
- Automatic detection of the type of sensor connected.
- Direct reading of moisture content.
- Moisture range of 0-100%, resolution 1%.
- Temperature range from 0 to 100 °C, resolution 0.1 °C.
- Automatic correction of measurement for temperature.
- Alphanumeric display with 2 lines by 16 characters.
- Calibration memory up to 30 samples patterns.
- Stores in memory the last 25 measurements.
- The measurements and calibrations are not lost when removing the battery.
- Calibrations adjust through independient curves system equalization.
- Alimentation with 9 Volts battery.
Default calibrations for:
- Sand, loam, clay, with "SH-3" or "SH-9" soil sensor.
- Corn, soybean, sunflower, wheat, durum wheat, paddy, sorghum, oats, barley and rye for SH-7 grains sensor.
- Cubes or bales, rolls and silopack with SH-6 spread type sensor.
- Hay row with SH-5 surface sensor.
- Programming functions system of new calibrations for differents products.
- Computer output and software for storage readings and calibrations.
- 9 Volts power supply input connector.
MEASURE INSTRUMENTS - Buenos Aires – ARGENTINA
Tel.: (011) 4775 7547 - Out of Argentina: (54 911) 4775 7547
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 ® Measure Instruments
All rights reserved.